These are the recommended hotels for the Chicago Student Government Training Conference.
- 9 miles from the conference location (Directions)
- 5500 North River Road, Rosemont, IL, 60018
- To register online, use code “ASG” for discounted rate.
- To register by phone, please call 1-847-678-4000 and use code “ASG.”
- $119 per night (King Suite) to $139 per night (Two Queen Suite). You must register by September 29th to get this discounted rate.
- If you are staying extra days before or after the conference, please call the hotel contact directly to help you book your reservations
- Onsite contact is Tascille Gibson, Sales Manager. You may contact her with any questions at 847-928–7675 or email@example.com.
- This hotel offers complimentary O’Hare airport shuttle service 24 hours per day.
- All rooms are equipped with wireless high-speed internet access (fees apply).
- Valet parking is offered at $35/overnight.
Embassy Suites O’Hare Rosemont completed an $11 million renovation, including guest suites as of April 1, 2017. Located across the street from the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center, our contemporary hotel is designed in the style of Frank Lloyd Wright, with stained glass windows, wooden accents and skylights.
The hotel is 1.5 miles from O’Hare Airport with a complimentary 24-hour shuttle (contact the hotel for shuttle times). We’re located two blocks from the Rosemont Blue Line CTA station, taking you to downtown Chicago, Illinois, for numerous sightseeing, dining and shopping options.
Begin with a free made-to-order breakfast every morning in our seven-story garden atrium. Lounge in your two-room suite in our 100% non-smoking hotel, complete with a separate living room, refrigerator, microwave and WiFi access (fees apply). Enjoy drinks and snacks at our complimentary evening reception*. Sample Mediterranean specialties in a casual atmosphere at Basil’s Kitchen, or have snacks and drinks at Basil’s Bar. Maintain your exercise routine at our complimentary fitness center, equipped with brand new LifeFitness machines. Relax in our heated indoor pool, located on the ground floor.
Once you’ve booked your hotel, remember that you will need transportation to and from the airport. ASGA recommends that you take the complimentary hotel O’Hare airport shuttle.