These are the recommended hotels for the Chicago Student Government Training Conference.
- 0.53 miles from the conference location (Directions)
- 625 South Ashland Avenue at Harrison Street, Chicago, IL 60607
- To register online, use the group code “ILJ.”
- To register by phone, please call 1-800-228-9290 and use the group code “ILJ.”
- $219 per night (normal rate is $319 per night). You must register by October 16, 2017 to get this discounted rate.
- If you are staying extra days before or after the conference, please call the hotel contact directly to help you book your reservations
- Onsite contact is Camille Garcia, director of sales. You may contact her with any questions at 312-529-6008 or email@example.com.
- This hotel offers complimentary shuttle service within a one-mile radius.
- All rooms are equipped with wireless high-speed internet access at $13.95 per day.
- Valet parking is offered at $45/overnight.
Chicago Marriott at Medical District /UIC is just one block south of Interstate 290, is removed from the congestion of Chicago’s Loop, yet just minutes from downtown. Our elegant, European-style hotel is within 1 block of University of Illinois at Chicago and Rush University Medical Center.
Family and business travelers alike will enjoy the location of this Chicago hotel which is near the United Center, US Cellular Field (white sox baseball), children’s museum and close proximity to the Oprah show at Harpo Studios.
- Enjoy the fresh, crisp look of our plush new bedding package.
- Our larger studio rooms are corner rooms with beautiful views.
- Our refurbished concierge lounge goes high tech with a flat-screen plasma TV and a computer area.
Once you’ve booked your hotel, remember that you will need transportation to and from the airport. ASGA recommends that you take Chicago’s famous “L” or take an airport shuttle.